Google Website Translator Gadget

Friday, November 5, 2010

5 November Happy Diwali

It has been a month since I wrote a blog entry. You can say I was a little busy because of a couple of assignments, Engineer (my college's technical festival) and few other things. Many a times during this month I used to get depressed about a lot of things. At times I felt I should write those things as a blog entry but wasn't really sure about it so I just dropped the idea at that time and I didn't come out of the mood I didn't use to get any good topic to write on. Well just in case you grew curious about what those topics were let me tell you they were all lame and lousy topics about my understanding of the people, the system, and myself. After sometime I came out of all that but I keep visiting those dilemma once in a while (most recent was yesterday night :D). By the way, in spite of going through these things (keep my assignments and tests apart) I watched completely the fillers between the stories of Naruto and Naruto Shippuden, watched code geass season one and recently watched the episodes from Jiraiya fighting with Pain till the talk between naruto and nagato after their fight in Naruto Shippuden. May be some time in future I will post something on how much I get influenced (excited and inspired) because of this anime.
Keeping all those things apart I wish all of you a very Happy and Safe Deepavali. As I type I recollect the way my teachers used to tell me about this festival when I was in my primary school... " Deepavali ka arth hai deepon ki aavali yaani pankthi jab Sri Ram yudh mein Raavan ka samhar karke Sita maatha aur bhai Laxman ke saath ayodhya laute the thab ayodhyavaasiyo ne is khushi mein deepon se apne gharon ko sajaaya tha......" ["Deepavali means an array of lights and was first celebrated by people in Ayodhya to express their joy on the return of Lord Rama along with wife Sita and Brother Laxman after defeating Raavan in a battle"]. I also remember how I used to come across an essay on Deepavali umpteen number times.. there was one even in Sanskrit... Those days were great. Deepavali not just brings in happiness and joy with all those crackers, new dresses and sweets but also brings back lots of sweet memories..... isn't it ............
For some random reason if you are not able to burn crackers tonight then lie down on the rooftop just like me look at the glow in the sky and go back into your sweet sweet memories
Let this Diwali also be as good as those you have celebrated earlier
Once again wishing you all a happy diwali....
- - - - - -
Aditya

3 comments:

  1. "As I type I recollect the way my teachers used to tell me about this festival when I was in my primary school... "
    i remembered my primary school days..!!
    :)
    btw.. nice blog..i am impressed..!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. u told d bestest way to celebrate diwali......dats d way to hav a blast......

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment... Its just your opinion.
But just try to remain a little polite and try to avoid censored edition of any language :D