Last day of the year. Last day of this vacation at home. Going back to college. Will be reaching on Sunday.
I travelled a lot this year.Attended a couple of marriages; met so many people; old friends and relations; Made some new ones too.
The year taught me a lot of things. Especially my friends. They became even more special than earlier. They unknowingly taught me a lot of things. They are staying in places distant from me. I seldom hear from them. But whenever I talked to them I heard things which inspired me to do something good and better. Another important one was Naruto (why??? may be someday I will type the reasons in this very blog) It was as if this year was teaching me how to live :D
Sometimes it was tough. I used to have so much of dilemma in mind. But towards the end of the year things started becoming clear. It all looks like a Trap of Time. Every one comes out of such trap, successful, only thing that differs is When people fall into it and When they come out of it. It feels good now on this last day of 2010 when I realise that I have clear thoughts in my mind. I think I now know myself better. Things like what I want to do in my life etc.
There are still a lot of questions unanswered but there is also this self-confidence that I can find the solutions myself in my own way :P
I hope that you too had a wonderful, joyous and successful year
Wishing you a very happy and prosperous New Year ahead
- - - - - -
ADITYA
No comments:
Post a Comment
Feel free to comment... Its just your opinion.
But just try to remain a little polite and try to avoid censored edition of any language :D