It has been really long since I wrote an entry in the blog. Was busy sometimes and sometime that flow of thought wasn't there. Not that I have something special to say today but there are a lot of things to say. Now where do I start. I will try to mention things in the chronological order, that should be best. Last I wrote was on 7th April. Then there was this SOLVE project review during which me Supreeth ( now the IE Convenor ) and Shravan Gurukar (another Pro Macha) had so much fun. This review was on a simulation lab on mechanics of machines, and we created things in Adobe Flash using ActionScript3.0 Well it was sure a great experience though we were working at the last moment as usual :P . That was on second half of the week as far as I remember. I worked till Sunday afternoon and finally got back to my room from SOLVE lab to study for my end sem exams which were starting the next day. Exams went well and ya the review was a great success (it was more successful not because we did great but because others didn't do much :P ). Then I stayed back after exams for a few days to work both for SOLVE as well as for BAJA. oh ya I am now in BAJA team of my college and Vivek got into team FSAE (sad that I haven't been much useful to the team. Hopefully I will do better in the coming months).Taught a few things about ActionScripting and Flash to few juniors who (hopefully) will help us in creating simulations during summer.
Then finally I came back home on May 7 afternoon and started on the same day to attend a housewarming function of relatives. Then came back home on Tuesday and on Sunday came here. I am right now near Bhadrachalam (in Andhra Pradesh) doing my Industrial Training at ITC Paper boards and Speciality Papers Division and will be here till June 15. That's pretty much what happened till now. Then of course there are things that happened which I haven't mentioned, like FSAE car unveiling ( something really sad happened, I heard the car was stopped at customs department at Chennai airport and got delayed for the event don't know the full story yet) and then the union elections and the placement coordinators elections (which were to happen before, but supposedly got postponed because of union elections :P no comments ) and of course the major project groups for which I tried to bring M1 and M2, the two mech classes together for a meeting which ended up being flop because there was some reluctance in informing people. Now our Department has taken some decisions due to which looks like everyone is facing and going to face the music. Well mention of the meeting flop reminds me that there is this thing called SEARCH which I started. no comments please :P.. it will be embarrassing as it also is in a near to flop stage :P . But my 9.38 sgpa for this sem tells me I haven't lost it yet. It tells me I can still achieve if I want to and I try hard and then of course there is this one of my favourite lines from my Prof. "Find a reason to do it" . Coming up is the one Final Year of my B. Tech., my last one and only chance to do some things joyous, useful, fruitful and worth remembering for everyone at NITK and I look forward to make it the most happy and memorable of all years at NITK not just for me but for everyone.
---------
ADITYA
P.S. Coming up next on the blog... "Naruto and now Fairy Tail" , "Mr. Perfect, Me n My Devil" and lots more.
Then finally I came back home on May 7 afternoon and started on the same day to attend a housewarming function of relatives. Then came back home on Tuesday and on Sunday came here. I am right now near Bhadrachalam (in Andhra Pradesh) doing my Industrial Training at ITC Paper boards and Speciality Papers Division and will be here till June 15. That's pretty much what happened till now. Then of course there are things that happened which I haven't mentioned, like FSAE car unveiling ( something really sad happened, I heard the car was stopped at customs department at Chennai airport and got delayed for the event don't know the full story yet) and then the union elections and the placement coordinators elections (which were to happen before, but supposedly got postponed because of union elections :P no comments ) and of course the major project groups for which I tried to bring M1 and M2, the two mech classes together for a meeting which ended up being flop because there was some reluctance in informing people. Now our Department has taken some decisions due to which looks like everyone is facing and going to face the music. Well mention of the meeting flop reminds me that there is this thing called SEARCH which I started. no comments please :P.. it will be embarrassing as it also is in a near to flop stage :P . But my 9.38 sgpa for this sem tells me I haven't lost it yet. It tells me I can still achieve if I want to and I try hard and then of course there is this one of my favourite lines from my Prof. "Find a reason to do it" . Coming up is the one Final Year of my B. Tech., my last one and only chance to do some things joyous, useful, fruitful and worth remembering for everyone at NITK and I look forward to make it the most happy and memorable of all years at NITK not just for me but for everyone.
---------
ADITYA
P.S. Coming up next on the blog... "Naruto and now Fairy Tail" , "Mr. Perfect, Me n My Devil" and lots more.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Feel free to comment... Its just your opinion.
But just try to remain a little polite and try to avoid censored edition of any language :D