Google Website Translator Gadget

Friday, February 22, 2013

22 Feb 2013 E=mc^2

And I was thinking that I would put up at least one blog entry per month. I did resume with that idea in October but then New Year came with a lot of new things and somehow, call it laziness or improper time management, January '13 passed without a blog entry. But then there is nothing so interesting for you in how exactly there was a power surge in the house and my laptop battery charger was damaged or how the internet connection at our house was playing something like hide n seek with us. So I won't bore you with the details of how the month went by. Nor am I going to tell tales about my times with Batch-2 during induction training or about my work in NVH testing group in Manual Transmissions Department at MSIL R&D.

Today I am gonna tell you something which I had thought about long time ago. My wandering mind had once hit a thought about analogy between Physics and Psychology. Just like how in Physics formulas in Gravitation and Electromagnetism seem similar I wondered if there could be parameters for Human Psyche which could be interconnected with a formula similar to something in Physics. Crazy you think?! Tell me about it later. For now read on and lemme present to you the "E = m c square of Psychology"

We have been told right from our childhood that one needs to work hard for success, we should have hope, we should have determination, we should have confidence and so on. Well... I thought these could be the ingredients for Success and so I started connecting them with the parameters in Physics. When we succeed in doing something we get happiness or satisfaction. This I called Energy of Success. To succeed we need to put in Mass of hard work. We work hard only when there is hope. The volume of Hope affects Determination. Determination, I felt is somehow analogous to Density. With zero there is no division, with zero volume of hope there is no density of determination. High hope and high determination will make you work harder to achieve your goals. The final but the highly influencing ingredient... Confidence. Just like how the mass energy conversion is applicable only when the body is moving with 'c', the velocity of light, the energy of success will be realised only when the hard work is put in with confidence. So there you go, the final equation


:-D That's it folks!!!
Cheers
Aditya

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment... Its just your opinion.
But just try to remain a little polite and try to avoid censored edition of any language :D