Found this day to be very auspicious to
get back to my blog, which I hadn't seen in a while thanks to
pre-occupancy of my life with a variety of more or less interesting
things. What's special about the day is that someone very close is
getting married today. The ceremonial wedding would've probably got over
by now. The celebrations would obviously be going on. With a delighted
heart, praying to the almighty and wishing the couple a very happy
married life, I sat to put something in my blog and now I wonder "what
should I write about".
There
are these times when life seems so boring and mind is totally detached
from work. Or sometimes there are these times when you know you have to
work hard to reach your targets but you can't get enough energy out of
yourself. There are these times when mind goes astray. I have got stuck
many times. There is this turmoil of thoughts, one thought creates
another and that connects to one other, simulations of situations keep
going on inside that small head. It is times like these when this close
one I mentioned earlier and many others like her have helped me.
Motivated me when I went low. Inspired me with their words and acts. I
still remember how I understood the meaning of the phrase "being
committed to something" after it was attribute to this girl. And then there is guy who, for me, is like the
benchmark for sincerity, and many other God-level people. They are
nothing different from others. No special PhD has been done by them.
They are just like the guy/gal next door. They sit with me, eat with me,
laugh with me, and randomly at times they leave me stuck with wonder
about how awesome they are; about how my life has been and is so much
fun with them; about how lucky I am to have such FRIENDS.
Look
around you. There are so many such people who have made your life so
much fun, may be inspired you to do great things. Treasure them, never
lose them. They'll give you energy to move even when you have hit the
bottom. But yeah, unless you have informed them before, they wouldn't
know that you have to go to office early the next day, so you are on
your own to wake up in the morning and so am I. Until next time...
Cheers
Aditya
P.S. 1. Signing off as 'Cheers' started as a memory of this close one.
2. Though it was on the previous Sunday, every day with friends is special and so Happy Friendship Day.
P.S. 1. Signing off as 'Cheers' started as a memory of this close one.
2. Though it was on the previous Sunday, every day with friends is special and so Happy Friendship Day.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Feel free to comment... Its just your opinion.
But just try to remain a little polite and try to avoid censored edition of any language :D