Google Website Translator Gadget

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

3 August A Diary Entry (purely imaginary yet real)

It was a wonderful moment when I realised that I am in love. It was such a nice feeling that I had started liking someone with my life. I had even started thinking about my lovely life with my sweetheart. I wasn't living in this world from then on. It was a dreamland, a wonderful place where there was me my sweetheart and lots n lots of happiness. I hadn't expressed myself in front of her, but I was pretty sure that she also had the feelings towards me. We just knew somehow that each one of us couldn't live without the other. Our bonds of love were based on trust, something without which there is no love.

But hold a second. Did I just say TRUST. I wonder what it is that my parents have on me. My parents also love me. They believe in me and only hence could send me this far to study. My father toils hard day and night so that I can sleep comfortably here in my hostel.What I am doing.. Is it right? Am I not breaking the trust they have on me? Am I not supposed to think of them before thinking about anyone else (at least now)? I think I shouldn't tell her now. Sorry sweetheart... you will have to wait. I am bound to keep my feelings to myself. I hope you can understand. If you love me I know you will.

Love
------

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment... Its just your opinion.
But just try to remain a little polite and try to avoid censored edition of any language :D