Google Website Translator Gadget

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

7 September Sorry I can't help you.

Many times in life people face situations where they have two options. I am not talking about those painful situations where you have to choose one option to lose another. I am talking of those situations where you are the Boss. You don't lose anything (may be except some things like time) by choosing any of those options. May be one path satisfies just your requirement and taking the other path helps a few others also at the cost of a little of your time, money and strength (or energy whatever you may call it as).
If you think of taking the second path then I appreciate your thought. If not then I would suggest you to rethink. Sometimes it is good to think of others. Actually sometimes you feel better even when you are losing something but you see the smiles of those thankful faces whom you just helped. I am not asking you to forget yourself but I am asking you to remember about the needy at least once in some time.

We see lot of people starting business, settling down in foreign nations, earning lots of money one way or the other. Can't those people spend some of their time and money on those who need support to live a happy life. Why should a child walk barefoot to a construction site to lift bricks when another child of the same age is going to school probably to become the project manager of many such constructions in coming future. I don't call for international syllabus or air conditioned classrooms. I just ask for the development of the condition of the municipal school. I don't say triple bedroom flat for everyone. I just want everyone to get some shelter which they can keep clean to stay healthy and safe. 
If you like the idea then do something when you get a chance.If you want to argue with me may be I can spend sometime convincing you even after that if you think I am demanding too much then sorry I can't help you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment... Its just your opinion.
But just try to remain a little polite and try to avoid censored edition of any language :D