Had a wonderful day with all people wishing me on my birthday. Great fun which started with a grand GPL from my "wing-mates" at 12 and a yummy cake cutting. So many phone calls (may be the highest I received ever) and wishes most of them from people whom I hadn't even expected. Everybody ask me what are your plans for the day and I reply to them "seminar at 8 exam at 11 and assignment submission at 4".. hahahaha... fifth sem on its peak with with my two audit courses and mid-sems from monday.... but I forgot all those things today...with all my friends calling up to wish me.. many of those with whom I wasn't in touch for a very long time. nearly 50 odd notifications filling up my gmail inbox saying "facebook notification : someone posted on your wall". Well that's a huge number for me... great thanks to all NITKians...and thanks to you all my old pure gold friends. thanks for all your wishes. thanks for making my day wonderful and memorable.
P.S. If i am not wrong I will be getting a gult special GPL before it strikes 12... U C you feel so happy and joyous that it never pains :P
No comments:
Post a Comment
Feel free to comment... Its just your opinion.
But just try to remain a little polite and try to avoid censored edition of any language :D