Google Website Translator Gadget

Thursday, September 9, 2010

9 September Friends...

I wasn't with them for a long time. Never used to talk so much with them. Randomly say a hi or a hello when we see each other and then just move on. Neither they nor me had any idea that we guys will gel together so much. May be it is true that time and situation brings people together. Whatever be the reasons we stay nearby nowadays. We all have so much fun.

I keep bulbing many times when they are talking. I may not actually be their kind of guy. Our thoughts also may not match so much. At times I express myself in one way and they understand it a little differently. Sometimes they may not even make an effort to understand me thinking that I am talking something lame. But still I like their company. They are all so nice guys, chilled out, cool yet some high-level PROs, one field or the other, all of them... chotu ( or bhavandar, as what he is called by some others) ... servo... sup... srk... dakota... gspot... nd...vsingh bayaan... dishwash... always united...helping each other... let it be for some assignment or for surpassing their own levels. Thanks to God and my fate that I got to stay with these guys and gather a lot of happy memories for my future. That is all for now... Will write some more later. but for now we all need to get ready for dishwash's birthday blast :P...Many happy returns of the day dude...

Cheers
Aditya

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment... Its just your opinion.
But just try to remain a little polite and try to avoid censored edition of any language :D