Google Website Translator Gadget

Sunday, October 3, 2010

3rd October My Friend's Advice

I don’t like the transportation methods used nowadays I hate it when I have to wait for trains to pass at railway crossing and also the way we miss trains. The journeys take too long to complete. To get to one place from another we take a lot of time what if we have a faster way to travel from one place to another we can solve many problems regarding time management. I am an engineer or more likely a would be engineer so I think every engineer has a responsibility to think about the things I said earlier or maybe we all should work together I mean not only engineers but the countries should help one another to develop their technology. So an undeveloped country will develop its technology by going behind a developed country. If every country wants to improve its technology then every country would long for a more developed country then there will be a contradiction because the most developed country would long for a much developed country than itself which is not possible because that country is the most developed so for this contradiction we should find a solution the solution is quite simple that is if there is suppose an organization or a controller of all the countries is established then this organization would see through that all the countries are equally developed then there will be no contradiction cause this organization will assign an undeveloped country to a developed country then all the countries will be equally developed hence there will be homogeneous technology development

For writing all this I wasted 20 minutes instead of doing this I could have thought of some new method of transportation instead of that we lead ourselves to blaming other countries and wasted our time this is what all philosophers do so do not be a philosopher be an engineer and change the world that now we live in
                                                                     -An advice by your friend and fellow engineer
                                                                                                                        K.VIVEK SAGAR

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment... Its just your opinion.
But just try to remain a little polite and try to avoid censored edition of any language :D