Google Website Translator Gadget

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

27 December 2010

Last time it was just missing a train, little delay in reaching destination etc. But this time it crossed almost all limits. What fate!!! I had to pay 17456/-(only!!!) for a laptop repair which is still under warranty. I left college on 16th by bus to Hyderabad. Packed up everything cleaned my room. Locked my room . Handed over various things to different people, ate for the last time in 2010 in the Mega Mess and finally boarded that bus, that KSRTC airavat bus.
I had packed my laptop in its bag and had kept it inside a bag full of clothes. Actually it was my mistake. I should have kept the laptop with me. But the laptop bag was torn a little. I was worried that I will damage it even further and I might even end up dropping the laptop so I kept it inside a bag full of clothes. :( I even told the guy who kept the luggage inside... keep it safe there is laptop inside... dont know what happened. He kept it safely in front of my eyes and removed it in front of my eyes. I traveled along with the bag in a local bus in Hyderabad. It was a one hour journey from the bus stand to Chandanagar. Now i am getting a doubt if something happened in that one hour :(. Whatever it is ... my laptop LCD screen broke.
I think someone is putting all curses on me. Whoever it is please tell me the reason. Lets settle things by talk (and not by break :P). Huh... I went to Maha Electronics in Somajiguda showed them my laptop. They said I will have to pay as it is a physical damage :( . Part came to Vijayawada (as I had requested since it is near to my home) and I went and got my laptop screen replaced yesterday.
The only happy thing after all this is that I am looking into my laptop screen (working) now
:D

Lot of things might have happened in wrong way but 2010 was another great year and carries some really awesome memories for me to sit back, recollect and smile. Thanks to all (mighty, universe and relations)

Hope that 2010 was a happy and enjoyable year for all. Wishing you all a very happy, prosperous and cheerful new year 2011.

Yours Lovingly
- - - - - -
aditya

1 comment:

  1. Hope you have a better and more prosperous 2011 ahead... :) Wish you all the good luck (forget about the FATE probs you had in 2010 ;) )... Wishing you Very Happy New yr in advance :)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment... Its just your opinion.
But just try to remain a little polite and try to avoid censored edition of any language :D