Google Website Translator Gadget

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

26 July The Summer School of Life

The time is 10:47pm. I am feeling sleepy and yet I don't want to sleep for some reason. Feels as if I have to finish up with something which is much more important than my night's sleep. May be this is some disease. Whatever ... I have come back to my college and probably started feeling homesick already. It's been a week and yeah I am in final year of my B.Tech. My major project group as well as the group's guide have been an issue for a long time and there are campus recruitment starting. Looks like I am kind of nervous. But then it also feels alright because I am sure I can get a job that will earn me enough to fill my tummy. Actually I dint open my blog to talk about this, so I will save this for another day. I realised that I haven't entered anything in the blog this month and so I thought I could mention a few things about how good my summer vacation was, instead of writing another random movie review.

I don't know if I can really justify the title of this entry with my words but trust me, this summer for me can't be described in a better way. From My Home Medlacheruvu to ITC Bhadrachalam, it was as if every day of my summer was talking to me. Scolding me for the mistakes I did, praising me for the good decisions I took. Reminding me about myself at almost every moment. I met old friends from the past, reinforced the bonds and also made new friends for the future. It was great that both the kinds taught me something or the other. The old ones reminded me of what I was then and the new ones showed me what I am now. And I am pretty sure they all have contributed somehow, if not earlier then definitely during this summer, to what I am going to become (don't ask me what it is, I assume it is a surprise present to me from my future).

I got back home finally in the 1st week of July after finishing up with all my trainings, both me and my parents were happy that I got some time to spend at home (we weren't so satisfied though). I can't compare my earlier summer vacations with this one. Somehow this was totally different. It was as if  Life was giving me lessons personally, like I was its favourite student or something. At the end it was a wonderful summer vacation I had.

Cheers
Aditya

As a thanks-giving for making my summer vacation so enjoyable and fruitful, I dedicate this blog entry to my friends whom I got in touch with this summer. I haven't named anyone here, so guys n gals please don't curse me for dedicating it to you if you didn't like the blog entry :P.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment... Its just your opinion.
But just try to remain a little polite and try to avoid censored edition of any language :D