Google Website Translator Gadget

Friday, September 2, 2011

2 Sep Few Words

After three years I celebrated Ganesh Chaturthi at home yesterday. Luckily had got holidays for Eid and Vinayaka Chavithi on consecutive days. Bunked the friday workshop and here I am at home for these three days. Keeping apart the tough bus journey for 24 hours had a great time. Other than attending the pooja at home this time there were a couple of happy things that happened. Thank you Lord Ganesha and all others for those sweet gifts :).  I hope all of you had a great Ganesh Chaturthi yesterday. May Lord Ganesha give us good thinking and help us in all our endeavors.

Haven't been able to write these days. Got preoccupied with a lot of things to which I have to get back to once I reach college on sunday. Final Year has been really fine till now with placements and festivals and less loaded coursework. I am still waiting to find out who will be my first employer. I learnt quite a few things with the two tests and a group discussion that I failed to clear and looks like Maruti is going to be the first one to take my interview. Lets see what fate has in reserve for me this time.

cheers
Aditya


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment... Its just your opinion.
But just try to remain a little polite and try to avoid censored edition of any language :D