Google Website Translator Gadget

Monday, September 5, 2011

5 Sep With Love and Respect

He always had the charm. That gentle voice. That calm tone. He never got angry on any of us. He would scold sometimes and yet it wouldn't feel like scolding. He used to encourage us to do good things and helped each one of us to develop. He used to find out from the look on one's face that he/she hasn't understood and he would explain it all over. He knew some trick to feed things into our brains, even when we were competing on "who is more dumb?" Everyone loved his class. Everyone enjoyed his class. It actually never felt like class. It was all fun. I had always loved that subject. It was only after I left school that I found I am actually crazy about those numbers. I enjoyed it even more when he told the tales and taught me numbers. There were others as well. They all taught us a lot more than just the books. I am sure all my batch-mates agree to that.

If it wasn't for them I wouldn't have been able to communicate so well. If it wasn't for them I wouldn't have been playing with numbers. If it wasn't for them I wouldn't have loved experimenting and finding out new things. They caused the curiosity. They caused the interest. They took care of me just like my parents. They were one reason I liked school. They nurtured the spirit of inquiry. They cultivated the quest for knowledge. They are the support thanks to which I am standing today, confidently, ready to take on any challenge that comes in front of me. They laid the foundation. When I look back I realize I have been very lucky to have such good teachers.

Wishing all my Teachers a Very Happy Teachers Day. 
I will always be grateful to you. Thank you for everything.
With Love and Respect
Aditya

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment... Its just your opinion.
But just try to remain a little polite and try to avoid censored edition of any language :D