Google Website Translator Gadget

Saturday, January 25, 2014

25 Dec The Last One

With my "internal energy" fluctuating a lot these days and my spirit playing a hide and seek with me (i.e. being high at one point and low the very next moment) writing a complete article is something I rarely do. Though I started again with a thought that I can manage at least one in a month (and maintained that for three months), there was a break last month. In fact, the previous entry was on October 31st, late in the night. And now, I really wonder if I can continue blogging under this name of Darling.

Just like I thought this blog never got over on the night I started typing it. It has almost been a month and I couldn't squeeze in the time to get back to it.
And I had left it here yesterday night and in a few lines I am gonna leave it unfinished tonight as well. But at least now I know where this is going. The next few posts, precisely 6 including this one, will be mostly revolving around me as I say a good bye to this Darling.

I thought for a bit about the 'The End' for this blog and decided against the initial idea of this article being the last entry (and that was the reason for the name) that I would write 6 articles including this. That would make the total number of articles 54 (summation of the digits = 9, a number I really like; coincidence is 54 is 9 times 6, and I noticed this only now; I know... I go gaga over numbers. Maths is like a Darling !). These articles would mostly be put up with dates of festivals (like this one bears the date of Christmas Day) and the last of these would be published on (with a 'duh') 14th of Feb. After all it is gonna be for Darling so if not Romantic I will try to make it Dramatic. May be I will talk about my love life. Hahaha... I can be such a show off !!!

Now then. Before you conclude that I have gone crazy and out of my mind, I'll put a stop to this entry here.
Oh!! I managed to finish it today itself (JustForYourInfo it is 25th of Jan 2014). So there it goes. First of the six to come. The Last ONEs.

Thank you all who have read my blog, appreciated it and suggested and encouraged me to keep going. Thank you so much :-) Hope you will like these last six :-)


Cheers
Aditya
P.S. Next one on New Year's Eve 
oh yeah... Happy New Year all of you. Wish you a happy joyous cheerful year ahead :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment... Its just your opinion.
But just try to remain a little polite and try to avoid censored edition of any language :D