Google Website Translator Gadget

Saturday, June 19, 2010

19 June 2010

I am not a very good writer. But this isn't any creative writing competition. So I thought I should also start writing a blog where I could write frankly about anything and everything and people (at least few) can enjoy reading.
I could have tried writing to some newspaper and all but sorry those people may not allow any kind of sensible nonsense unlike here where I can just keep typing blah blah blah and nobody would really care.

For new comers to this blog... Hai this is aditya (Sai Aditya Raman... many people recognise me in many different ways) doing BTech in Mechanical Engineering at NIT karnataka Surathkal. Eventually you will know more about me.



Great weather here at Surathkal... raining most of the time... very romantic of course... semester holidays till july 25th and I am sitting here in my college in front of my laptop.. the time is 10.38 pm

Sorry thought of typing in a lot more but i think i have to leave for now as I am signing out. will be back tomorrow for sure
Good Night have fun

Cheers
aditya

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment... Its just your opinion.
But just try to remain a little polite and try to avoid censored edition of any language :D