Ullasamga Uthsahamga is a tollywood movie which was released in the year 2008 starring. It is the debut movie for both actor Yasho Sagar and actress Sneha Ullal (yes the same sneha ullal whom people say "looks very much like aishwarya roy). I had heard from many that it is a very nice movie... but since I was not very familiar with the cast I dint watch it earlier.Found (intentionally) some time for watching the movie and I tell you saroja it is a movie worth watching saroja.
Two friends balaji and dhanalakshmi are separated in their childhood. Dhanalakshmi's parents die in her childhood itself and her father writes a property of 50 crores in her name and 50 lakhs in her step mother's name just like every other story. Her step mother tries to get her married to some guy and in order to escape she runs away from home.How she meets aravind in the city, how he helps her and what happens after they finally find balaji is the total movie. Though the plot is very simple and expectable with very low suspense the comedy is superb and makes the movie worth watching.
Many of my non-telugu friends tell me that they like watching telugu movies provided they have subtitles. Let me see if I can get subs for this movie...Just finished watching the movie and I saw internet was active.. so thought of making an entry in my blog.... will continue later
cheers
Aditya
No comments:
Post a Comment
Feel free to comment... Its just your opinion.
But just try to remain a little polite and try to avoid censored edition of any language :D