Google Website Translator Gadget

Saturday, June 26, 2010

25 June NetBeans

Today morning I came online signed into my blog and just signed because I had nothing which I wanted to write at that time.Now it is time I go to sleep and as I was packing up I was recollecting what I have been doing for some time and BINGO I found my today's blog content. Java and NetBeans.
I was trying (not very seriously) to learn Adobe Flash for the past two days and today I just changed my mind and decided to try something different. I always had Java in my mind for my work and finally today probably the "Muhurtham" (can be called as Sacred Timing :D I don't know the correct translation) was good...I took out a DVD in which I had a few ebooks on Java and picked probably simplest one book "learn Java in 21 days" read the content of Day 1 and was feeling good that I finally started it. The book said that there are a few things to be downloaded. I went to the Java website referred a few things and started the download of a JDK (Java Development Kernel) with NetBeans 6.9 and after the installation I found it was awesome... I am referring to the GUI of the IDE... I read a getting started with GUI article in the NetBeans website and could simultaneously design an application for adding numbers. This may appear childish to the "Pro"s of Programming but for me ... it feels great.
Hope I will be able to work explore and learn more about Java and NetBeans tomorrow. If you are interested in programming and like designing applications then I suggest you should definitely try Java. It is simple, it is useful and (the best part) it is free.That's all for now.
Have Fun
cheers
Aditya

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment... Its just your opinion.
But just try to remain a little polite and try to avoid censored edition of any language :D