I had a feeling, when I was writing my previous entry, that I wouldn't be able to write blog for sometime and same thing happened...Its raining here in surathkal as usual. You know what I think it is not the fault of the person who is here in surathkal if he/she falls in Love with someone. The atmosphere is so romantic that anybody will just remember the one's close to him/her and who knows 'kab pyaar ho jaye'... lol...may be a little filmy to say but it really feels to be like that (atleast for me). So for my safety I should clearly state that it is not my fault if I just slide or land or fall in love :D with someone.... hahaha
As I type I am listening to the Naruto theme song, which obviously is awesome. If you get a chance do watch the first 10 episodes of Naruto and I am sure you won't stop until you have watched all of them. Hope all UG students are enjoying your holidays.
Have Fun.
Take Care
cheers
Aditya
No comments:
Post a Comment
Feel free to comment... Its just your opinion.
But just try to remain a little polite and try to avoid censored edition of any language :D