Couldn't make time to blog yesterday night. Was just watching naruto :) I like cartoons very much especially when they have a story. Dragonball Z, Full Metal Alchemist, Deathnote and of course Naruto. I never thought I would like naruto sooo much.No doubt it is the number one anime being watched. Sometimes I feel animes, more than any other thing, inspire us to work hard and be good.
I see some great similarities between these anime. It might just be a coincidence but it so happens that there will always be two characters both of which are given equal importance and one of them plays a negative role for sometime. I am talking about pairs like naruto and sasuke from naruto , goku and vegeta from dragonballz, tyson and kai from beyblade. and all these stories say that they workhard to improve their skills and all is just about one thing ... to become the best. let it be number one beyblader or greatest fighter/ saiyan or the best ninja in the world. Of course the story is totally different from one another but still u can see some anomalies. Whatever it may be they are too good and definitely worth watching.
Have Fun.
cheers
Aditya


hey even i like naruto death note n dragon ballz..if u remember we had a conversation abt dragon ball z in 12th std...i still recall those memories sometimes...
ReplyDelete